Print off this FREE Printable Summer Bucket List to create a list of activities to do with the kids this summer! Even with social distancing you can use my list of 25 fun ideas to make memories at home! From baking with kids to printable games, I’ve got you covered with free activities to keep the whole family busy!
Summer Bucket List Ideas
Baking With Kids
- Make mall-worthy 30 Minute Homemade Soft Pretzels
- Make this easy No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Make the BEST 1 Hour Cinnamon Rolls
- Make Homemade Cheese Crackers
- Bake a Homemade Cookie Cake to celebrate summer
- Make these easy M&M Cookie Bars in a 9×13 pan
- Bake these fun Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
Free At Home Activities
- Host a family game night with Free Printable Bingo Cards
- Hold a lemonade stand
- Camp out in backyard and make s’mores
- Have a water balloon fight
- Set up a “store” using my Free Printable Play Money
- Mail a teacher or friend a Printable Donut Card or Pizza Birthday Card
Out Of The House Ideas
- Make sandwiches and have a picnic in the park
- Make yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with a cute gift tag then drop off on neighbors porches
- Fly a kite
- Pick strawberries at a local patch
- Go fishing
Free Crafts/Printable Games for Kids
- Play Printable Alphabet Bingo or Printable Number Bingo
- Print off 8 Free Coloring Pages for Kids
- Play Fruit Slice Printable Memory Game
- Make A Fun Ice Cream Printable Chore Chart
- Print off a Printable Gift Card Holder and mail to your teacher!
- Print off my Free Printable Paper Dolls for a fun coloring activity!
- Assemble 3-D paper Printable Poptart Boxes!
Have a fun summer activity you do every year? Leave it in the comments below!