Attention donut lovers! This free printable birthday card can be whipped up in 5 minutes and is the perfect homemade donut for any occasion. Whether young or old, this printable birthday card is here to save the day when you’re looking for a last-minute card!
Fun Occasions to Use a Printable Birthday Card
- Use for Birthdays, Thank You, Baby Shower, Teacher Thank You Cards, Just Because or “Thinking of You”!
- Use the free birthday gift cards download to print as party invitations.
- Don’t want to use paper? No worries–use as free e birthday cards via email. Simply download the PDF, screenshot the design, and attach it in an email or text!
- Looking for another design? Check out all 4 of my free birthday cards to print!
Psst! Complete the gift by also printing off the matching printable wrapping paper, party favor bags, or happy birthday tags
More Reasons These Printable Birthday Cards Will Help Make Your Life Easier
- They are just as cute as the ones you can get at Target, but these are FREE! Create an on-to-go card box and keep extra on hand so you will always have these funny birthday cards when needed.
- Make the birthday gift cards handmade by embellishing them 3d stickers or glitter.
- These printable greeting cards fit a standard 5×7” envelope.
- Plus, I’ve got 3 other adorable printable cards for you to download! Check out the pizza printable birthday card, cupcake printable birthday card, or printable cake birthday card!
What You Need to Make the Free Birthday Card Download
To make these cute cards, you’ll need white cardstock, scissors, and the free birthday cards to print.
How to Make the Donut Printable Birthday Card
Step 1: Print
Download the free printable birthday card PDF and print on 8.5 x 11″ white cardstock (I use Neenah 65# Bright White). While you’re at it, you can also download our matching FREE printable wrapping paper and happy birthday tags!
Step 2: Cut & Fold
Use scissors to cut along the edges of the card. Fold in half and you’re done! Note the adorable sprinkle pattern on the backside for an added touch!
Step 4 (optional): Embellish and Gift!
Add your personal sentiment message inside, pop the card in the envelope and gift the birthday card to family and friends. Wrap in our matching printable wrapping paper and happy birthday tags for a complete DIY gift that didn’t cost you a penny to put together!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Use Happy Birthday Cards:
The free printable birthday cards for kids or grownups is perfect for party invites or to go along with a gift for any birthday special occasion. Featuring a dozen colorful donuts, this card is ready to gift straight from the printer.
Life Hack: Create an on-to-go card box and keep extra on hand so you will always have these cute printable birthday cards when needed!
What size are these free printable birthday cards for adults and kids?
These cards measure 5 x 7″ when folded and fit in a standard 5 x 7″ envelope.
What ages are these girls or boy birthday cards for?
These printable birthday cards for boys or girls work for any age! Birthdays, anniversaries, baby shower, or just because or thinking of you card!
What paper weight is best for these?
I used 65lb. white cardstock. You definitely want something thicker than normal computer paper, otherwise, they won’t be as sturdy.
What should I decorate the cards with?
The card really doesn’t need much more decoration than your personal birthday greeting. If you want to give it a homemade birthday card touch, embellish the card and envelope with glitter gel pens and colorful washi tapes.
More Free Printable Birthday Cards
Illustrations by: Christi Sohn for Design Eat Repeat
Please note that these files are for personal use only and redistribution or reselling for commercial use is strictly prohibited. If you would like to spread the word about this printable, you are free to do so but (A) must link directly back to this post for download (please do not link directly to the printable download file) and (B) may only use one image from the post. Thank you for your cooperation!
Where do you go to download the card?
Hi Denise! If you click the scissors icon in the “materials” box, it will take you to the link!