Need some last-minute wrapping paper & don’t want to run to the store? This birthday printable wrapping paper is a fun and inexpensive way to wrap a gift! The cute printable wrapping paper is perfect for dressing up your presents for birthday and other festive occasions.
Fun Occasions to Use Birthday Printable Wrapping Paper
- Use printed gift wrap to custom wrap small gifts or make a quick card (psst. don't have a box to wrap? Gift in the matching party favor bags instead!).
- Pair with any of my FOUR free birthday cards to print for the ultimate DIY gift!
- This printable birthday wrapping paper is great for party crafts – print off a few sheets and shape them into party hats.
- Free printable wrapping paper for birthdays saves time and money –print out custom wrapping paper when you need it and attach a matching happy birthday tag!
- Use it for other printable paper crafts such as gift tags and scrapbook paper.
What You Need to Make Printable Gift Wrap
To make birthday printable wrapping paper, you'll need:
- 8.5 x 11" copy paper
- Color printer
- Clear tape
How to Wrap a Gift with Free Printable Wrapping Paper:
Step 1: Print
Download the printable wrapping paper pdf and print on 8.5 x 11" white copy paper. The 8.5 x 11” sheet is good for wrapping small gifts. If you need a larger sheet of gift wrap, then print out 4 of them to make a sheet of 17 x 22". While you're at it, print off one of my matching free birthday cards to print!
Tip: You can print out as many sheets as you need to make large sheets of paper to cover any size gift. Note that most printers will leave an inevitable small white border around the edges, so you will need to trim them off if piecing sheets together.
Step 2: Cut and Assemble
Cut or tape together a couple of sheets of paper to the proper size for the gift you are wrapping.
Step 3: Wrap, Embellish and Gift!
Use the printable paper as you would use store-bought wrapping paper. Finish off your gift with a matching ribbon or simple baker’s twine, a free birthday card to print (hint: pizza, cupcakes, donuts!) free happy birthday tags, then gift away!
Have a small item that is odd-shaped? Gift it a small party favor bags instead!
Tip: Use double-sided tape for a clean, streamlined look.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Grab the printable wrapping paper free online for use in any type of paper crafting. Turn them into gift bags, gift tags, and cards, use to wrap books or line frames, and for scrapbooking.
The paper measures about 8.5 x 11" inches when printed.
The birthday printable wrapping paper can use used for any occasion. The paper comes in 4 festive patterns: sprinkle, geometric, dots, or stripes. The wrapping paper is ideal for kids' gifts or for anyone who loves rainbow paper or fun pops of color. Pair with a matching happy birthday tag, party favor bags or one of my free birthday cards to print for the ultimate DIY gift!
Standard copy paper is perfect for printing this paper.
You can use the paper to wrap any type of gift or use the paper for other paper crafts. Use for sprinkle scrapbook paper to create special birthday memento or to make into cards.
- White Text-Weight Paper
- Free Printable (download link in post above)
- Colored Printer
- Download the printable wrapping paper pdf and print on 8.5 x 11″ white copy paper.
- Cut or tape together a couple of sheets of paper to the proper size for the gift you are wrapping.
- Use the printable paper as you would use store-bought wrapping paper. Finish off your gift with a matching ribbon or simple baker’s twine and free happy birthday tags, then gift away!
The 8.5 x 11” sheet is good for wrapping small gifts. If you need a larger sheet of gift wrap, then print out 4 of them to make a sheet of 17 x 22″.
More Free Gift Wrapping Printables
Pattern illustrations by: Cassi Kennard for Design Eat Repeat
Please note that these files are for personal use only and redistribution or reselling for commercial use is strictly prohibited. If you would like to spread the word about this printable, you are free to do so but (A) must link directly back to this post for download (please do not link directly to the printable download file) and (B) may only use one image from the post. Thank you for your cooperation!