This party game classic just got a makeover for a special occasion – baby showers! This FREE Baby Shower Bingo game is a fun way to set the mood and it’s great for all ages and genders. Expectant parents and party goers will love the adorable baby-theme icons on the free printable bingo cards. All you need to do is print them out and you are ready to go!
Fun Ways to Use The Baby Shower Bingo Printable
- The baby shower bingo cards are great for gender reveal party. Use pink or blue candy or cereal for the chips.
- These free baby shower bingo cards make a fun first birthday party game for young children and adult guests.
- Similar to alphabet bingo, these bingo cards to print are a fun learning activity for toddlers to help them identify familiar objects. Use the cards as scavenger hunt list and let the littles find real life objects to match their card.
- Use them in place of your regular set for bingo cards game night–it’s fun to mix it up! And with 20 different cards, this is the perfect game for a large group.
- Print an extra set to gift to the new mama–it will come in handy when her little is a toddler. Wrap it up with a cute ribbon, pop the tokens in Printable Baby Shower Favor Bags and tie on Printable Congratulations Baby Cards to finish it off.
What You Need to Make the Free Printable Baby Shower Bingo Card
To make these free bingo cards, you’ll need white cardstock and scissors, and the printable template. I’ve included instructions and cutting guides on the download, so you know exactly where to cut.
Step 1: Print
Download the printable baby shower bingo PDF and print on 8.5 x 11″ white cardstock (I use Neenah 65# Bright White). This baby shower bingo cards printable comes with 20 different cards so that up to 20 people could play. Each card is 5 x 6 inches. So you will have 10 pages (2 cards per printed sheet), 1 page of calling cards, and multiple sheets of heart tokens.
Step 2: Cut
Cut out the bingo cards from the baby shower bingo printable. Each sheet will give you two 5×6″ cards.
Also included in the download is a “caller’s page”. Use scissors or paper-trimmer to cut out each of the squares. If you prefer not to deal with the little squares, you can use a pencil to mark each icon off as you call (or to make it reusable, slip the sheet into a plastic page protector and use a dry erase marker to mark off).
Lastly, print out the “X” chips and give each player 9 pieces. If you have a lot of players and don’t want to cut these out, you can also just play with M&M’s! To do so, just put a bowl at each table.
Step 3: Organize & Play!
Once you have the call sheet cut out, place them in a bowl or basket. This is where you’ll draw the numbers from as you call each one. Keep scrolling for how to play, as well as ideas for baby shower bingo prizes!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Play Baby Shower Bingo:
The instructions for Halloween bingo are exactly like regular bingo or number bingo cards.
- Give each guest a bingo card and set of 9 tokens.
- Select a “caller” and have that person draw the icons out of the basket, calling out the item each time.
- When called, the players will place a “X” token on the matching icon.
- When a player gets 3 in a row, they will call out bingo and the game will end.
- To start again, simply place the icon cards back in the bowl, clear the boards, and start again.
Prizes for Baby Shower Bingo
- Gift cards in my succulent printable gift card holder!
- Potted plants
- Mani/ Pedi tools or nail polish gifted in the printable baby shower favor bags
- Bath salts or pampering set
- Coffee cup with Starbucks gift card
- Chocolates or cookies (my sugar cookies with sprinkles would be perfect!)
- Personalize wine glasses or cups
What size are these bingo baby shower cards?
These cards measures about 5 x 6″ inches when printed and cut.
What paper weight is best for these?
I used 65lb. white cardstock but you can definitely just use normal text-weight paper.
What else can I use for bingo tokens?
Use candy, cereal, buttons or coins for the tokens!
Do you have bingo cards for other holidays & events?
I sure do! Check out our full collection of printable bingo cards below!
Please note that these files are for personal use only and redistribution or reselling for commercial use is strictly prohibited. If you would like to spread the word about this printable, you are free to do so but (A) must link directly back to this post for download (please do not link directly to the printable download file) and (B) may only use one image from the post. Thank you for your cooperation!