If you’re throwing a Halloween party this year or need some easy classroom treats to send off with the kiddos, package these printable Halloween treat bag toppers with Easy Eyeball Cookies for an easy favor idea for class treats, teachers, coworkers, or daycare providers! Includes 3 free printable designs.
It wouldn’t be Design Eat Repeat without some fun printables to pair with Tuesday’s Easy Eyeball Cookies! Halloween is by far my favorite holiday to craft with because there is no limit to the number of puns to use. So whether you’re throwing a Halloween party, need some coworker treats, or looking to send the kiddos off to class party day with some googly-eyed goodies – these printable Halloween treat bag toppers are here to help!
Fill them with eyeball cookies, your favorite packaged candy, or even store bought cookies for a spooktacular Halloween treat bag. But just remember, watch yo’
backs snacks because these sp-ookies are deliciously stealable!
What You Need for Halloween Treat Bag:
How to Make a Halloween Treat Bag:
- Download the printable Halloween treat bag toppers and print on white cardstock (I use Neenah 65# Bright White).
- Use scissors to cut along edges and fold in half.
- Fill a plastic bag (4.75″ wide, trimmed to desired height) with two Easy Peanut Butter Cup Eyeball Cookies.
- Fold Halloween treat bag toppers over top of plastic bag and use tape or stapler to seal shut.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I find the recipe to those eyeball cookies?
Hop on over to my tutorial for Easy Eyeball cookies for the perfect treat to fill these bags with!
Can I fill these with other cookies?
Of course! I’ve got several other Halloween cookie ideas in the Halloween library. In particular, my Butterfinger Frankenstein Cookies or Draw-Your-Own Halloween Cookies would be fun to pop into these Halloween treat bags.
Any ideas for Halloween treat bags without candy or cookies?
If you’re looking for Halloween treat bags with no candy, you could use the “Watch Yo’ Snacks” or “Happy Halloween” designs and fill with healthy options like carrots, veggie straws, or popcorn.
Other Fun Items to for Halloween Treat Bag Fillers:
- Create a Halloween s’mores treat bag by adding 2 graham crackers, a square of chocolate, and a marshmallow into a plastic bag.
- Fill with little dollar store trinkets like plastic spider rings, homemade slime, or playdoh.
Please note that these files are for personal use only and redistribution or reselling for commercial use is strictly prohibited. If you would like to spread the word about this printable, you are free to do so but (A) must link directly back to this post for download (please do not link directly to the printable download file) and (B) may only use one image from the post. Thank you for your cooperation!