Whether you’re throwing a birthday party or just need an easy non alcoholic drink option for the summer barbecue, these 4 sherbet punch recipes are sure to be kid (and adult!) approved! Made with just a few store-bought ingredients, these simple punch recipes can be whipped up in under 10 minutes and are easy enough for the kids to help mix up!
4 Sherbet Punch Recipes
The great thing about these sherbet punch recipes is that you can customize any of them to your likings! The kids don’t like the flavor of pineapple? Leave out the pineapple juice and substitute in more lemon lime soda.
Tip: Leave off the garnishes for the kids and instead top the adult drinks with fancy basil leaves and fresh fruits!
This is not only one of our family’s favorite sherbet punch recipes for Christmas Eve, but it’s also the perfect refreshing drink for summer. Made with fruit punch Juicy Juice and lemon lime soda, this simple punch is fizzy, frothy, and not too sweet.
- What You Need: Raspberry Sherbet, Fruit Punch Juicy Juice, Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite/7 up)
- Great for: Birthday Parties, Christmas Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers
Get the Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe
Aside from Halloween and St. Patrick’s Day, this lime sherbet punch is also great for birthday parties. Whether you have green themed decor or just want to switch things up, this simple sherbet punch recipe is sure to be a hit. The green color makes it fun for a monster party (like I did here), golf party, tractor party, frog party, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party.
- What You Need: Lime Sherbet, Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite or 7 up), Pineapple Juice, Limes
- Great for: Birthday Parties, Christmas Parties, Halloween Parties, St. Patrick’s Day
Get the Lime Sherbet Punch Recipe
Made with just 3 simple items, this sherbet punch has a refreshing orange flavor with a kick of peach. While perfect for Halloween party drinks, this orange sherbet punch is also great for a basketball party or construction themed party.
- What You Need: Orange Sherbet, Peach Sparkling Water, Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite or 7 up)
- Great for: Birthday Parties, Halloween Parties, Summer Parties
- Decorate Straws With: Emoji Ghost Straw Toppers
Get the Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
With the sweetness of strawberry and tartness of lemonade, this strawberry sherbet punch lemonade is the perfect party drink. Aside from birthday parties, summer parties, and Christmas parties – this easy punch recipe is also perfect for girl baby showers, bridal showers, or fruit strawberry parties.
- What You Need: Strawberry Sherbet, Fruit Punch, Lemonade Concentrate, Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite or 7 up), Pineapple Juice
- Great for: Birthday Parties, Christmas Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Summer Parties
Get the Strawberry Sherbet Punch Recipe