Print off these strawberry printable ice cream cone wrappers for the perfect addition to your summer party, watermelon party, or general fruit-inspired party! Simply print on 8.5 x 11 paper and wrap around a cone.
Fun Occasions to Use These Watermelon Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers:
- Summer Party or Barbecue
- Strawberry or Fruit Themed Birthday Party
- Strawberry Baby Shower
What You Need to Make These Watermelon Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers:
- Text-weight computer paper (cardstock is too hard to wrap)
- Free watermelon printable ice cream cone wrapper template
- Ice Cream Cones (I got these small waffle cones at ALDI, but the printable is designed to fit cones that are 4.5 inches in height and 1.75 in diameter at the top circle opening.)
How to Make Strawberry Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers:
Step 1: Print & Cut
Use your home printer to print the template on 8.5 x 11″ white text-width paper (cardstock is too thick to easily wrap). Then use a scissors or exacto knife to cut out along edges.
Step 2: Wrap Around Cone
Wrap the template around a small cone (I got mine from Aldi and they were 4.5 inches in height and 1.75 in diameter) then use tape to adhere closed. For a more seamless look, apply double-sided adhesive to one of the inside edges.
Step 3: Enjoy!
Scoop in some store-bought or homemade no-churn chocolate ice cream and enjoy! Scroll to read some fun summer and watermelon party ideas!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What size ice cream cone will these wrappers fit?
The printable is designed to fit cones that are 4.5 inches in height and 1.75 in diameter at the top circle opening. So definitely a smaller size waffle cone. I got the ones you see here at ALDI.
Do you have other strawberry party ideas?
I sure do! Check out the following for more watermelon treat ideas and printables:
- DIY Strawberry Sprinkle Party Favors
- Pink Strawberry Sherbet Punch