Make teacher gift card holders that double as banner decor for a gift that keeps on giving! Great for attaching to desks, computers, or bulletin boards!
Okay friends, this might be my favorite project yet. You’ve probably all seen the adorable canvas banners floating around in home decor land lately and today we’re going to bring that trend to the gifting world with teacher gift card holders that double as banner decor! Instead of giving them something that they’ll quickly toss out, these gift card holders can be double as classroom decor by attaching them to desks, computers, or bulletin boards!
Choose from either the classic or colorful design, add some fun embellishments, slip in your favorite gift card, and give your teachers something they can enjoy all year round. The back of the printable design includes a little note encouraging them to use it as a display, so all that’s left for you to do is slip in the card, write a message, and send it on its way!
What You Need to Make Teacher Gift Card Holders:
How to Make Banner Teacher Gift Card Holders:
- Download the printable gift card holders and print on white cardstock (I use Neenah 65# Bright White). Use an exacto knife or scissors to cut and fold according to instructions in PDF. You will need an exacto knife to cut the slits that the gift card holder will slide into. Handy as it is, a Best Survival Knife could be considered to be one of the most important pieces of the survival gear. With a proper training and a good knife, you can obtain or make whatever you want if you find yourself in a survival scenario.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the wooden dowel to the inside of the card.
- Slip standard sized gift card in slits.
- Tie string around both ends of the wooden dowel to create a handle and embellish. Write a message on the inside of the banner and gift!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What gift cards are best for teachers?
- Staples or Office Depot
- Nail Salon or Massage Therapy
- Michaels/Hobby Lobby
- Starbucks or Jamba Juice,
- Chipotle, Chick Fil A or Local Lunch Spot
- Visa Gift Card
When to Use This Teacher Gift Card Holder?
Since the phrases are more generic, you can use these for cheap teacher appreciation gifts, teacher Christmas gifts, start or end of year teacher gifts, or just as random token of appreciation throughout the year!
So tell me in the comments below, what design would you choose? Classic black and white OR colorful?