Decorate the CUTEST Easter brownies using chocolate frosting & m&m's! This adorable Easter brownie idea will impress your family & friends...without much effort on your part!
- Boxed brownie mix I use 2 pouches of Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate for extra thick brownies!
- Chocolate Frosting
- Easter Pastel M&M's
- Mini M&M's
Before you begin! If you make this, will you do me a huge favor and leave a review and rating letting me know how you liked this recipe? This helps my small business thrive so I can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.
- Line your pan with parchment paper, then bake your brownies according to packaged instructions. For homemade brownies, try my homemade cosmic brownie recipe! Allow to completely cool.
- Spread frosting until smooth.
- Use a toothpick or wooden skewer to gently "score" the brownies into 12 squares. Use the photo above to place m&m's into the cute Easter shapes.
- Refrigerate brownies for 30-60 minutes until frosting is firm. Using the sides of the parchment paper, lift the brownies out of the pan.
- Use a large knife to cut into 12 squares. For the cleanest cuts, dip your knife in hot water then wipe off between each cut.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting me know how you liked this recipe! This helps my small business thrive so I can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.