Decorate back-to-school notebooks, binders, folders and book covers with these printable notebook stickers! Choose one of the trendy designs, draw on the details, and watch those boring school supplies transform into colorful desk decor.
Growing up, organizing and packing my school supplies before the start of the year was one of my favorite things to do. There was something so magical about starting fresh with new crayons, notebooks, and folders. (Not to mention the fun of creating and labeling every single item with printable name labels that I likely customized with some crazy tween font.)
Coming from a big family, we always got the 10 cent notebooks and folders from Walmart, but every year each of us could pick out one $1 “fancy” folder. Which was probably Pokemon for the boys and most definitely Lisa Frank unicorns and puppies for my rainbow crazed self. As for the cheaper ones, I usually whipped out my sticker stash or ol’ Sharpies to give them some embellishment before they hit the halls.
Now that my school days are over, I was trying to think of an easy and fun way kids and parents alike could embellish those 10 cent solid notebooks, folders, and binders without having to spend extra on all the patterned fancy ones. The solution? Pick up some solid colored items and kraft wrap and then slap on these fun watermelon, donuts, and pineapple stickers to create a DIY notebook that you can be proud showing off!
I have the pre-made sticker sheet designed and ready to upload to Avery Design & Print Online and once printed, each sticker comes “blank” allowing you to draw on the watermelon seeds, sprinkles, and pineapple “hashmarks” adding another fun DIY element for kids. Use the watermelon as whole circles or cut them in half or quarters for fun slices.
What You Need to Make Printable Notebook Stickers
Avery Round Labels (#22807), Avery template (download template below), scissors or exacto knife (for adults only!), and markers
How to Download & Print the Notebook Stickers:
Step 1: Download Avery Files
Download & save the Avery Template to your computer.
Step 2: Print & Customize
Print and customize the tags through the Avery Design & Print Online software by:
- Go to the Avery website and click “Open A Saved Project: From Your Computer” on the right side of the screen.
- Upload the file you just downloaded.
- Print on Avery Round Labels (#22807), peel off, and attach to notebooks, book covers, and folders!
- Use colored markers to drawn on the watermelon seeds, donut sprinkle, and pineapple lines.
Note: The pineapple toppers will need to be cut out with an exacto or scissors.
More Ways to Use These Notebook Stickers
- If you want to take the notebooks a step further, write on each subject with the markers or use sticker letters for an added touch. Print off as many sheets of stickers as you need (the pack includes 120!) and you’ve got yourself enough fruit and sugar to keep you running all school year long!
- Attach to printable treat bags or gift boxes for a fun fruit themed gift.
- Use as envelope seals
- After printing, cut around each one (not removing it from the backer yet) and use as chore incentives for kids.
Please note that these files are for personal use only and redistribution or reselling for commercial use is strictly prohibited. If you would like to spread the word about this printable, you are free to do so but (A) must link directly back to this post for download (please do not link directly to the printable download file) and (B) may only use one image from the post. Thank you for your cooperation!
Your file was not able to be uploaded to the Avery label website. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure you unzip the .zip file, that’s usually the issue!
Hi, i cant seem to download any of your templates, is there something wrong? i really love your ideas
Thanks for letting me know! I’m working on the fix this weekend!
I absolutely love these! Stickers are so fun to make and so fun to use! I’m definitely going to try making these soon!!!
Such a cute idea! I love this!