Puppy chow is a fave of mine and is one of those snacks that remind me of being a kid. You surely can’t go wrong when you mix chocolate and peanut butter…right?!? Puppy chow has been around for some time now, so the recipe is something most of you have already seen before. But I wanted to find a way to make it a fun Halloween treat so I created a bag design (printable below!) that showcases the puppy chow in a new way! Check it out.
1. Run bag through your printer and print the Printable (link below) on the front.
2. Cut out the cauldron with an exacto knife or scissors.
3. Tape piece of plastic bag to the inside of the brown paper bag to create a window.
4. Fill with “Cauldron Crunch”
5. Fold a piece of scrapbooking/any paper to top and staple.
Note: The printable is set up to the size of a brown paper bag. Simply run the bag right through the printer with the side you want to print on face down.