Pair my printable cookie label with these adorable happy pill sugar cookies from The Sprinkle Factory for a fun cookie gift idea! Place the cookies in a mason jar, attach the printable cookie label and gift away!
I’m so excited for today’s post as I get to introduce you to Toni from The Sprinkle Factory! First off, if you don’t already follow her…change that right now. She is one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to innovative treats and crazy fun photography, so when she asked if I wanted to create a printable cookie label for her latest project I was like UMM, YES. Sign me up.
What You Need to Make Jars & Printable Cookie Label:
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Cookie Cutter (see Toni’s tutorial for a hack!)
- Glass Mason Jar (4″ wide and 5″ tall)
- Icing of Choice (Toni uses fondant)
- Printable Cookie Label
- Strong Double-Sided Adhesive
Tip: For the full tutorial on how to make these happy pill cookies, hop on over to The Sprinkle Factory!
How to Assemble Jars & Print Printable Cookie Label
- Print the printable cookie label template on 8.5 x 11″ white paper.
- After whipping up these cookies, pop them into a jar (get one that is around 4″ wide and 5″ tall) and stick on the printable cookie label.
- Pass them out to everyone in your life who could use a little pick-me-up. Because let’s be real, sprinkles and cookies really do cure everything.
I mean seriously, how amazingly perfect are these cookies? Toni is sharing the recipe and tutorial for these Happy Pills over on her site today, so pop on over and prepare to be mesmerized with her entire blog. Just wait to hear what cookie cutter she used to make these pill shapes.
* Photography by Toni at Make Bake Celebrate